Sick to Death Disco

Sick to Death Disco DJs are PaulKeith, StuartKino, MarnyKino and Sian. We DJ a fair bit round Derby and places...

Friday, August 19, 2005

New Logo



Big thank you goes out to Alun Davies who has kindly created these delightful designs for tuesday nights. These will soon be featuring on badges and all other media for the night.

Cheers again Alun!!

Sian, Keith, Mart and Stu

(Oh and some pictures are available from last tuesday although not many as Emma's camera is knacked.)

2 Comments:

At 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I really enjoyed your Blog and will definitely be back for more. You may like to check out my own lead generation site site.
I'm sure you will find it useful as it is all lead generation site related.

 
At 8:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job ! I might have to ask you for some help on mine. I'm trying to put up a site about Agent Orange it covers the obvious stuff like physical and emotional scars from agent orange., but I'm new at this. ---Jack---

 

Post a Comment

<< Home